Captivate your on hold audience by featuring sales promotions and specials
Your industry is quite competitive and On-Hold Messages can help to educate your callers of the benefits of doing business with your company. A quarterly message change package is the most popular in your industry, as it allows you to keep your information fresh and current. Madison Enterprises offers the solution to your on hold messaging needs by offering the following:
- Over 24 years of experience in the “On-Hold” industry utilizing professional voice talent and mixing all productions in a state-of-the-art studio.
- One point of contact to provide seamless communication throughout the entire process of script design and marketing strategy development, to mixing and recording of your productions.
- Privately owned business and not a franchise to provide you with a unique and individual sound. We pride ourselves on the personal time commitment to help discover the topics that will be beneficial to include in your initial script. We do not send you a form to fill out and send back on your own.
- Marketing background which allows for more comprehensive script writing. Marketing experience with script copy.
- Basically our philosophy is: Knowing who you are and what you do is your job, and our job is to design an On-Hold audio tour to walk your customers through the benefits of doing business with you. Get them excited to walk through the door or ask for more information on purchasing your products.
- I believe in partnering with you to help determine what sets you apart from your competition and then through the development of your On-Hold recordings, make sure your clients are well aware of these differences. We are your marketing partner.
- We are and integral part of your marketing team actively monitoring your web site for new products or services you may want to add to your current On-Hold script copy. Our goal is to help you get the most out of the On-Hold program in a proactive fashion.
- Need verbiage regarding the comparison of other advertising and marketing mediums.
- Would you like to see client response to our recordings? Just ask and we will share the emails sent to say how pleased they are with the recordings. (change this up a bit)
- I’d love for you to have a look at the web site. You’ll find several auditions on there so you can consider my services.
- Our talented voiceover artists will help build your brand and image with our professional “On-Hold Marketing” recordings
Questions to Answer in your “ON-HOLD” Advertising Commercial/Recording
- What information would you like ALL of your customers to know?
- What is your primary business? (what are you known for?)
- What are your most frequently asked questions?
- What information would inspire confidence?
- What makes your company unique and sets you apart from your competition?
- What are your “points of pride” regarding your business?
- If you deal in products what brands would you like to emphasize?
- Do you have a corporate slogan, tag line or motto?
- How long have you been in business?
Elements that are crucial for creating your on-hold messaging
- Would like to find out what marketing programs are currently included with your marketing campaign like print, radio or television advertising.
- How often do you change resources on your web site/do you offer specials weekly monthly on web site?
- What community involvement are you involved in and how many times a year
- What is currently playing on hold for your callers
- How many locations and do they carry the same inventory and provide identical services